mySupply Store is dedicated to providing exceptional customer service and maintaining positive customer relationships.
We ensure that any person or organisation using services provided by mySupply Store is entitled to lodge a complaint should they feel dissatisfied with the services and/or products offered by mySupply Store.
mySupply Store ensures that complaints will be addressed in a manner that guarantees equity, fairness, accountability and transparency.
mySupply Store will endeavour to resolve complaints efficiently, effectively and discreetly.
- To provide an efficient and equitable method for handling complaints.
- To maintain open communication throughout the complaints handling process.
- To resolve the complaint within a suitable time frame.
- To provide reasons for the resolution reached.
- To protect your privacy.
- In the first instance, complaints should be addressed with the staff member at mySupply Store who has processed or handled the order or service in question.
- Should the issue be unresolvable, it will be forwarded on to management for further investigation.
- Complaints can be made in one of the following ways:
- By completing the “Contact Us” form on the mySupply Store website.
- By telephoning mySupply Store on 1300 850 431
- By writing to us at P.O Box 5073, Turramurra, NSW, 2074
- By emailing us at email@example.com
Complaint Handling Process:
- Complaints will be acknowledged in writing within 1-2 working days.
- Complaints will be handled by relying on information given to us by the customer and information we may have on file.
- mySupply Store may need to clarify details or request further information by contacting you.
- We will keep you informed of the progress of your complaint, proposed actions and the expected timeframe for resolution.
- Once resolved, written confirmation of the outcome of your complaint will be given.
- Proposed complaint resolutions aim to satisfy both the customer and mySupply Store.
- Resolutions will be made within 20 working days of the complaint being made.
- A register of complaints will be kept by mySupply Store. The register will record the following information for each complaint:
- Details of the complaint and the nature of the complaint.
- Date lodged.
- Action taken.
- Date of resolution and reason for decision.
- Indication of complaint being notified of outcome.
- Complaint response and any further action.
- Copies of all correspondence and other materials received by mySupply Store in connection with any complaints will be kept for 7 years.
- The complaints register and files will be confidential and have access restricted to management of mySupply Store.
- If the provided resolution does not meet the satisfaction of the customer, a complaint to the Ombudsmen may be lodged.